Global Market Access Services
By being able to integrate our expertise in health economics, outcome research and P&R, our team is capable of systematically and creatively develop and implement a strategy that will maximize your product’s potential
- Establishing price-proposal & application at the Competent Authority
- Reimbursement preparation & application at the Competent Authority
- Complete market access dossiers including health economics cases
- Analyse available and publically accessible reference prices of a product (price simulation)
- Strategic advice on the possibilities for market access
- Strategy determination for reimbursement
- Global overview of market access for the product
- Country specific market access road maps
- Analysis of former examples and strategies implemented
- Arrange preliminary communication about the product with Key Opinion Leader
- Health Economic Modelling
- Value Development Planning
- Business development (sourcing companies to market products)
Price and reimbursement – complete package:
Global value dossier
- A core value dossier is the essential tool to ensure a robust global product launch.
- By identifying the disease burden and unmet need, clinical performance, patient benefits and economic value, the dossier is built on compelling value story for payers.
- From our experience, the value dossier would essentially serve two key purposes:
- To support reimbursement application
- To serve as an internal core resource of the product’s value
- By understanding the purpose of the GVD, ELC’s GVD project teams are able to prepare a submission-ready dossier to specifically address the needs of the local competent authorities.
- With years of experiences, we are equipped with the know-how of structuring and presenting a clear yet concise information on the validated evidence-based value story of the product.
Local value dossier
- Drafting of the dossier according to the specifications provided by the administrations (e.g. Transparency Commission, Joint Federal Committee, etc.): regulatory and administrative sheet, therapeutic interest notice.
- Clinical / disease Situation
- Current treatment(s)
- Clinical evidence (benefit)
- Added clinical benefit against the current standard of care (in case not included in the clinical study programme) – indirect comparisons may be needed for some countries.
- Number of targeted patients in each country
- Development of a Budget Impact model
- Cost effectiveness models (only for some countries)