Only Representative Service
Only representative is a natural or legal person established in the EU and appointed by a manufacturer, formulator or article producer established outside the EU to fulfill the registration obligations of importers.
Non EU companies can appoint ELC Group as their Only Representative under Article 8 provisions. Our REACH team of leading consultants advises on commercial, technical and legal aspects of regulation.
- Late Pre Registration and data management (legal entity, quantities, substance classification) etc
- Active involvement in SIEF/Consortium after pre registration and keep you updated on regulatory information.
- Issuing of documents (certificates, SVHC declaration etc) and communication to EU importers, downstream users and authorities in various member states.
- Collection of up to date information on quantities exported to EU to ensure they fall within the Pre Registered/Registered tonnage band and submission of registration dossier in accordance with deadlines.
- Complying data sharing under REACH and wherever necessary negotiating cost of letter of access
- Perform substance identity and sameness checks and analyzing analytical tests requirement.
- Preparation of chemical safety assessments and reports (CSA/R) and generation of safety data sheets (SDS).
- Additional services include data interpretation, data gap analysis, hazard assessment, advice on data waiving, PBT and vPvB assessment.
- Registration, notification and authorization of substances.