The copyright in all of the material on this web site (the material) belongs to ELC-GROUP Limited. You are welcome to download any of the material for your own use on these terms:
- You accept all risks from downloading, installing or using the material.
- ELC-GROUP Limited will not be responsible for damage (including damage caused by viruses) to your computer or software or any losses suffered by you as a result of downloading, installing or using the material.
- You will not, without ELC-GROUP Limited's prior written agreement:
- reproduce or redistribute any of the material;
- or alter any of the material;
- or alter or remove ELC-GROUP Limited's copyright notices on the material.
ELC-GROUP Limited is not responsible for external links.
We will not pass any information gathered on this website to anyone else.
ELC-GROUP Limited is registered in England and Wales under company registration number 7836338 and with its registered office at 1010 Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, Cambridge, CB23 6DP, United Kingdom.