Third Party Representative Service
ELC Group can be appointed as a third party representative by a EU manufacturer, importer or where relevant downstream user to allow potential registrant to remain anonymous vis-à-vis other stakeholders in the data sharing process while the manufacturer or importer making the pre-registration retains full responsibility for his obligations under the Regulation.
- SIEF participation on your behalf and visibility as third party representative in REACH-IT.
- Representation in all matters concerning SIEF or Consortium participation & management.
- Sharing data & studies and respond to requests from other participants.
- Advising on lead/joint submission based on substance strategic importance.
- Single point of contact with manufacturers, importers and downstream users pre and post registration.
- Regular updates on inclusion of substances to Candidate list, Authorisation requirements under substances in Annex XIV and on many more issues.
- CLP compliant safety data sheet (SDS) and label.