The copyright in all of the material on this web site (the material) belongs to ELC-GROUP Limited. You are welcome to download any of the material for your own use on these terms:
- You accept all risks from downloading, installing or using the material.
- ELC-GROUP Limited will not be responsible for damage (including damage caused by viruses) to your computer or software or any losses suffered by you as a result of downloading, installing or using the material.
- You will not, without ELC-GROUP Limited's prior written agreement:
- reproduce or redistribute any of the material;
- or alter any of the material;
- or alter or remove ELC-GROUP Limited's copyright notices on the material.
ELC-GROUP Limited is not responsible for external links.
We will not pass any information gathered on this website to anyone else.
We will only store emails submitted on this website for the purpose of the newsletter. If you wish to have your email address removed either contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or unsubscribe using the link in the newsletter.
ELC-GROUP Limited is registered in England and Wales under company registration number 7836338 and with its registered office at 1010 Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, Cambridge, CB23 6DP, United Kingdom.