Business Development Executive
People are one of the greatest assets of a company, and especially in business development. This role requires an individual who has a heart to learn and to grow particularly in sales and to develop new businesses.
- Develop new leads through cold calls, research, and building relationship
- Develop and maintain a robust deal pipeline to continuously grow the business and generate sales
- Hands-on approach to building business opportunities
- Ensure thorough knowledge of the service domain
- Ensure that the CRM is up to date and accurate
- Effectively manage contract negotiation & close new business deals
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients via calls, emails, and meetings
- Work with internal teams to meet client’s needs
- Meet or exceed sales target that has been agreed upon
- Competitive basic salary
- Commissions package with no caps
- Company perks and benefits
- Visa support for non EU residents
- Highly fluent in English
- Additional language of German / French / Italian / Spanish would be an asset
- Knowledge and experience in business development
- Degree holder in life science
ELC Group is a global life science partner within the pharmaceutical industry. From formulation development through to the implementation of clinical trials, registration, commercialization, safety & life cycle maintenance, ELC aligns itself as a strategic partner to help pharmaceutical companies achieve their healthcare goals.
As a small mid-sized company, we prioritise on the growth of the business while ensuring the development of our team. We believe that when the people grow, the company grows and vice versa. Every individual in the company is given opportunities to excel and take ownership as we believe that the company is all about its people.
Please email your resume to Alexandra Plekhanova firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at +420 22 491 0000
Note: all fields are required