Mandarin and English Speaking Project Manager
- Supervise and coordinating multiple projects to assist Chinese clients in obtaining and maintaining licenses for medicinal products in the EU
- Work closely with government agencies to ensure all legislation is closely followed
- Cooperate with colleagues across our international offices to ensure quality in all projects is consistent
- Maintain organized records of all correspondence and documentation relating to each individual project
- Follow industry news and new government legislation to discover upcoming or new situations that may impact projects.
- Life Sciences / Medical Degree
- Project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work under strict timelines
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing project priorities and work assignments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Mandarin Chinese and English language
- Ability to work with other cultures.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize many different types of projects on varying timelines to ensure compliance with deadlines and legislation requirements
- Ability to work independently and be detailed oriented
Please note that by submitting of your CV you agree for your sensitive personal data to be processed and transmitted by ELC Group s.r.o. in accordance with the Directive 95/46/EC (The General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR) for the recruitment process purposes.
Note: all fields are required