Regulatory Affairs, Senior Project Manager
Job description and responsibilities
Become a senior member of our team and be a part of projects that will build on your career experience to date. Play an integral role in working with our clients and manage & support a variety of projects, interface with clients for new products and compliance-related issues. Provide other departmental support as requested by supervisor. Adhere to and ensure the compliance of company's Code of Conduct, all Company policies, rules, procedures, and housekeeping standards. These are varied roles that are critical to the success and expansion of our international Regulatory Affairs portfolio. You will work closely with colleagues across the team and be a key contact for clients. Not only will the role develop your regulatory expertise and technical knowledge, it will also develop your client-facing skills.
- Project management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate leadership qualities in the project or line
- Ability to work under strict timelines
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing project priorities and work assignments
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English, knowledge of other languages a distinctive advantage
- Ability to work with other cultures.
- Ability to travel
- A 2-4 years regulatory affairs experience is beneficial with Product Life Cycle Management, and a good knowledge of the EU regulations and EU guidelines. Experience of eCTD would also be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills and be happy to provide support to project management and technical input to encourage business growth.
- Able to adapt quickly to change and work in a rapidly evolving teamwork environment.
- Have the ability to work independently.
- Results orientation,
- Conceptual and Analytical Thinking,
- Critical Information Seeking and Concerns for Standards
If you are excited at the prospect of starting a career in Regulatory Affairs and want to gain client-facing and project management skills from within a highly professional, friendly and relaxed environment, then this is the company and career path for you!
ELC Group is willing to discuss more details should you require them or if you have specific questions which relate to the position or recruitment process. Telephone: +420 22 491 00 00
Note: all fields are required