Pharmacovigilance contact person for Benelux countries
ELC Group is looking for a Pharmacovigilance contact person for the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg – freelancer/consultant.
We are looking for a pharmacovigilance professional with knowledge of Dutch, French and English, who our clients can trust to interface with local authorities. We offer a competitive salary, the possibility to work from home and the opportunity for professional development. The person will be trained and will report to our pharmacovigilance team located in Prague.
In this position you will:
- Act as the national contact person for pharmacovigilance.
- Monitor local literature and provide regulatory surveillance.
- Report to the EU QPPV and ELC Project Manager.
- Provide minor translations from the national language into English (in case required).
- Create monthly reconciliation reports.
- Answer calls from patients or health care professionals (if needed).
- Be available to respond to emails, queries, calls promptly.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- High level written and verbal communication skills in Dutch, French and English.
- Knowledge of the national and EU PV legislation.
- Experience in phamacovigilance.
- Ideal Background: Medical, Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Project Management.
- Location: Benelux country
Who we are?
ELC GROUP is a fully-fledged global regulatory partner, working with major pharmaceutical stakeholders for over a decade. Among several other services, ELC Group provides comprehensive pharmacovigilance coverage to over 120 countries.
Note: all fields are required