Are you a dynamic and hands-on manager with proven successes in international pharmaceutical licensing? Would you like to join a small, but expanding company which is already working with leading pharmaceutical companies across the globe?
Then this could be the role for you.
As a Licensing Manager, you will drive the licensing opportunities in key territories including Central/Eastern Europe, MENA, India and China. Understanding the licensing business and an ability to engage successfully with pharmaceutical companies and distributors are a must for this role, as you will be responsible for establishing (and maintaining) relationships in several regions. In addition you will also have the opportunity to offer supporting regulatory, GMP and pharmacovigilance services beyond the licensing deals.
- Work closely with senior staff members to brainstorm, research and scout new products, and licensed promotional opportunities and collaborations.
- Evaluate and qualify in-licensing request from clients and prepare a course of action.
- Directly engage with Licensors and industry executives to jointly shape commercial offerings based on clients in-licensing requirements.
- Identify, assess, organize, characterize and market available product to potential in-licensing companies.
- Create targeted presentations to pitch, support or launch licensing programmes and associated services.
- Assist in the preparation and running of licensee/partner presentations and licensing trade shows
- Help the sales team respond quickly to customers in complex discussions about licensing issues with the capability to flex business models to adapt to market and customer expectations
- Review and understand contracts by bringing together customer requirements and advance business objectives through the proper structuring of deals.
- Support management by implementing appropriate programmes, developing existing partnerships and sourcing new partners to drive commercial growth.
- 1- to 3 years of directly relevant business development, licensing or deal making experience.
- A degree in science, pharmacy, life sciences or healthcare economics preferred.
Skills, Abilities, Competencies:
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize effectively and concurrently manage multiple opportunities and relationships with competing deadlines.
- Strategic thinking, strong analytical skills
- Understanding of sourcing and logistics
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Availability to travel max 30% of your time.
English mandatory. Candidates with knowledge of additional EU or Asian languages (especially Mandarin) would be preferred.
Location : Prague (preferred), UK or Romania.
Note: all fields are required