Sales Executive Assistant – USA
If you are smart, you love interacting with people and you aren’t afraid to make new business calls come join our international language service company.
Applicants from New Jersey, Pennsyilvania, Maryland, Delaware and Philadelphia are preferred.
As a Sales Executive Assistant you will:
- Develop new leads through cold calls, emails and LinkedIn.
- Develop and maintain a robust deal pipeline to continuously grow your business and generate sales.
- Gather market and vendor information.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing vendors.
- Work with a smaller team to produce collective results.
- Effectively manage contract negotiations and close new business deals.
The ideal candidate has:
- Preferably three years experience in a business environment.
- Translation experience (preferred, but not required).
- Self-motivated with strong time management skills.
- Professional, assertive attitude with an ability to deliver.
- Knowledge of additional languages is an advantage.
- Excellent training and development.
- Professional and personal growth.
- Competitive salary and commission.
- Working from home, company laptop.
Job Type: Full-time, Contractor
Note: all fields are required